Tuesday, November 11, 2014

How to BLOCK the person WHOM BLOCKED YOU ON FACEBOOK

Mitro, sometimes it comes to my mind that someone blocked me with a grief and a bit of anger if I have done nothing wrong.

So I think what if the other person has just blocked me to show others his act of bravery and making me seen as the culprit.

Even if I move on with this thinking and try to leave the past, but it affects me that may sometime try to unblock me and see my timeline and invade my privacy, this makes me fill with fear and anger as the person may exploit me in the future.

So what should I Do ?

BLOCK THE PERSON WHOM BLOCKED ME :)

HERE ARE THE STEPS :-

  • LOG IN TO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.
  • OPEN SETTINGS.
  • CLICK ON THE BLOCKING WORD PRESENT ON THE LEFT BAR.
  • IN THE SPACE PROVIDED IN BLOCK USERS, TYPE THE NAME OF THAT PERSON.
  • EVEN IF HE HAS BLOCKED YOU, HIS NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE LIST. YOU WILL NEVER FIND THAT PERSON ANYWHERE ELSE WITH THE ID OF YOURS BUT HERE.
  • CLICK ON THE NAME AND CLICK BLOCK.
  • THAT IS ALL, HE IS BLOCKED.
now you are free from the worry that he may ever invade your privacy. 

good luck.

No comments :

Post a Comment